Thursday, February 17, 2011

my my.






has it been a while! sorry about the delay, i have been so focused on other blogs that mine went straight down the drain. let me update you on my events in the past little while. i celebrated my birthday with the people i absolutely love! i threw numerous surprise birthdays for my parents and my amazing boyfriend. i also ate too much for my own good, but oh my it was tasty! new years was a quiet family night, couldnt have asked for more. and lets see, jamaica, vegas. i spent time, had dinners, wine nights etc. with new and old friends. i really didnt waste a day! so at this point i am absolutely loving everyday of my life. i have the best people around me and couldnt thank all my friends and family enough for being there.


No comments:

Post a Comment